Departments doing research on South Asia. Select a department to learn more about concrete projects and scholars involved in South Asia research.
• Centre for Environment and Sustainability (GMV), in collaboration with University of Gothenburg
• Department of Applied Physics
• Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IT University (in collaboration with Göteborg University)
• Division of Electric Power Engineering, Department of Energy and Environment
• Department of Energy and Environment
• Division of Environmental Inorganic Chemistry, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
• Department of Mathematical Sciences (also connected to University of Gothenburg)
• Department of Microtechnology and Nanoscience, MC2
• Division of Physical Resource Theory, Department of Energy and Environment
• SAFER Vehicle and Traffic Safety Centre
• Department of Signals and Systems
These pages consist of archived material up till 2015.
They were produced by Lars Eklund, SASNET deputy director 2001–2016, as part of an extensive web site covering all aspects of South Asia related research in all academic fields and at all Swedish universities. A web site that was closed down by Lund University in early 2016.
However, Lars Eklund revived the material in 2017 under the banner Nordic South Asia Net, but this effort was deliberately sabotaged, destroyed by data virus in the summer 2018.
Parts of the material is now again put online, including the detailed info pages about the more than 300 Swedish departments that were engaged in South Asia related research during the period 2001-2016. Even though many things naturally have happened after 2015, with new researchers succeeding retired colleagues, the wealth of information to be found in these pages are so rich that they deserve to be available. But please mind it is archived material.
22 April 2019