Welcome to the
A mixture of original material and saved data from
the professional networks that I have been involved
with before my retirement in December 2016.
I was the Editor-in-chief for the SYDASIEN magazine
for 25 years, from 1982 till 2007, and also the deputy
director for the Swedish South Asian Studies Network
(SASNET) from the start in 2001 till 2016.
Go for the HISTORY OF SASNET 2000-2016!
– PAIKPARA – LARS PRIVATE WEBSITE
– SASNET COMPLETE WEB SITE 2011
– SAVED DOCUMENTS from the SASNET web site 2001-2016
– LARS RESEBREV. TRAVELOGUES in Swedish from Lars’ journeys in Europe, Asia and the Middle East during the 1970s, 80s, 90s and 2000s
– SWEDISH UNIVERSITIES ENGAGED IN SOUTH ASIA RESEARCH 2015
– SASNET & NSAN NEWSLETTERS 2001-2018
– LUND INTERNATIONAL TAGORE CHOIR
– LARS INDIAN/SOUTH ASIAN BLOG
– MIRAKLET INDIEN OCH DESS BAKSIDA.
(2018 Anthology edited by Staffan Lindberg and Lars Eklund)
– STAFFAN LINDBERG (1943-2019) IN MEMORIAM
– Lars Eklund on the development from SASNET to NSAN
You are also most welcome to visit my private web site, named PAIKPARA. Go for it!
Nordic South Asia Network (NSAN)
Råbygatan 5 B, SE-22361
23 A, Sardar Sankar Road,
Kolkata – 700 029, INDIA
Webmaster: Lars Eklund