The SASNET Board for the period from 7th February 2013 up till 31 December 2016:
The members of the board, except the representatives for students, were appointed for the period 2013–2015 by Eva Wiberg, Pro Vice Chancellor, Lund University, in a decision made on Thursday 7th February 2013. See the decisions (in Swedish only).
By that time, SASNET had been running without a board for 2,5 years.
On 18th December 2014 a change was made, decision taken by Vice Chancellor er Eriksson: Prof. Stefan Jonsson, Uppsala University, was replaced as board member by Dr. Kristina Myrvold, Linnaeus University.
In September 2015, Lund University decided to prolong the mandate for board up to December 2016. All board members except one, Fredrik Tufvesson, agreed to this proposition. A new member will be appointed later during 2015.
• Dr. Anna Lindberg, SASNET Director
• Professor Helle Rydström,
Department of Gender Studies, Lund University.
Representative for the Faculty of Social Sciences, LU
• Professor Måns Svensson, Centre for Work, Technology and Society, Lund University
• Associate Professor Kristina Myrvold,
History of Religion, Linnaeus University, Växjö
• Dr. Anders Fänge, former Site Manager,
Swedish Committee for Afghanistan (SCA)
+ Maximum three students representatives, appointed by Lund University Social Science Students Union association, for a period of on academic year at a time.-
Student representatives appointed for the period up to 30 June 2016:
• Ms. Nashfa Hawwa, 2nd year MSc student at Lund University
Master’s programme at International Institute of Industrial Environmental Economics (IIIEE)
Board member from 2013-2015:
• Professor Fredrik Tufvesson, Department of Electrical and
Information Technology, Lund University
left the board in December 2015
SASNET Staff 2016:
• Anna Lindberg
• Lars Eklund
– Deputy Director/Research Communication Officer
• Andreas Johansson
– Research Coordinator
• Andreas Mattsson
– Project Coordinator
• Elina Vidarsson
– Assistant Communications Officer