The SASNET Board for the period from 7th February 2013 up till 31 December 2016:
The members of the board, except the representatives for students, were appointed for the period 2013–2015 by Eva Wiberg, Pro Vice Chancellor, Lund University, in a decision made on Thursday 7th February 2013. By that time, SASNET had been running without a board for 2,5 years.
On 18th December 2014 a change was made, decision taken by Vice Chancellor er Eriksson: Prof. Stefan Jonsson, Uppsala University, was replaced as board member by Dr. Kristina Myrvold, Linnaeus University.
In September 2015, Lund University decided to prolong the mandate for board up to December 2016. All board members except one, Fredrik Tufvesson, agreed to this proposition. A new member will be appointed later during 2015.
• Dr. Anna Lindberg, SASNET Director
• Professor Olle Qvarnström, Department of History and
Anthropology of Religion, Lund University
Representative for the Faculty of Humanities and Theology, LU
• Professor Måns Svensson, Centre for Work, Technology and Society, Lund University
• Associate Professor Kristina Myrvold, History of Religion,
Linnaeus University, Växjö
+ Maximum three students representatives, appointed by
Lund University Social Science Students Union association,
for a period of on academic year at a time.
Student representatives appointed for the
period up to 30 June 2016:
• Mr. Lukas Fietz, 1st year MSc student at Lund University
Master’s Programmme in Disaster Risk Management and Climate Change Adaption
at the Dept. of Risk Management and Societal Resilience (LUCRAM)
• Ms. Nashfa Hawwa, 2nd year MSc student at Lund University
Master’s programme at International Institute of Industrial Environmental Economics (IIIEE)
Board member from 2013-2015:
• Professor Fredrik Tufvesson, Department of Electrical and
Information Technology, Lund University
left the board in December 2015
See also documents on former SASNET boards:
- SASNET Board 2001–2003. See the organization as it was, including a nice photo from SASNET’s former root node office at Gamla Kirurgen in central Lund (as a pdf-file)
- SASNET Board 2004–2006(as a pdf-file)
- SASNET Board 2007–2010. (as a pdf-file).
The board was dissolved on 30 September 2010,
and SASNET then worked without a board till 7th February 2013.
SASNET Staff 2016:
|• Anna Lindberg
Mobile: +46 (0)70 301 7727
|• Lars Eklund
– Deputy Director/Research Communication Officer
Mobile: +46 (0)731 50 88 44
|• Andreas Johansson
– Research Coordinator
Phone: +46 (0)470 70 89 27
|• Andreas Mattsson
– Project Coordinator
Phone: +46 (0)73 628 65 50
|• Elina Vidarsson
– Assistant Communications
Phone: +46 722 520 723 from 3 March 2016