≈The Swedish South Asian Studies Network has been evaluated twice by external evaluators, in 2005 and 2015.
Before these and inbetween, internal self evaluations have also been carried out.
Besides, SASNET director Anna Lindberg made a proposal for a Lund University strategy document for South Asia collaboration 2012–2017, a mission assigned by the then university vice chancellor. Go for the documents!
- 2005 SASNET Self Evaluation Report
for the period 2000–2004
- 2005 External Evaluation Report,
by Prof. Carla Risseeuw, Prof. Ghanshyam Shah
and Director Lennart Wohlgemuth
- 2009 Internal Evaluation Review Report of SASNET,
by Dr. Stig Toft Madsen
- 2011 Lund University South Asia Strategy
- Report 2012-2017,
by Dr. Anna Lindberg
- 2013 SASNET Self Evaluation Report,
by Anna Lindberg, Olle Frödin and Lars Eklund, with assessment report by Prof. Roger Jeffery
- 2015 External Evaluation Report,
by Prof. Neil Webster and Prof. Pamela Price